Aylwin Construction has replaced windows and siding, in single family home, large apartment complexes and commercial buildings.
We have qualified trained carpenters that will make sure job is done to both state code and manufactures installation specification.
Windows are an integral part of any home and add to the beauty of a living space. They not only enhance the appearance of your home and let in wonderful amounts of natural lighting, but they also help keep your home
cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Siding is the protective material attached to the exterior side of a house along with the roof, it forms the first line of defense against the elements.
Common types of wood siding include wood planks, boards or panels, and shingles.
Wood clapboard siding is one of the oldest types of house siding, and you can see its beauty on many historic homes.
- Available in a wide variety of styles, textures, and finishes.
- Wood clapboard or beveled siding is horizontal and has overlapping joints.
- Wood plank or board siding is vertical and comes in board-and- batten, board-on- board, or channel-groove or tongue-and- groove styles.
- Board siding also comes in a plywood version, often called T-111, which is simply exterior plywood with various face treatments and groove patterns to emulate a traditional board-and- batten design.
- Wood shingle siding is individual shingles that make up a wall.